17th International Topical Meeting on Nuclear Reactor Thermal Hydraulics
Xi’an, Shaanxi, China, Sept. 3-8, 2017

Past NURETH Meeting

  • 2015 16th
  • Chicago, USA
  • 2013 15th
  • Pisa, Italy
  • 2011 14th
  • Toronto, CANADA
  • 2009 13th
  • Kanazawa, JAPAN
  • 2007 12th
  • Pittsburgh, USA
  • 2005 11th
  • Avignon, FRANCE
  • 2003 10th
  • Seoul, KOREA
  • 1999 9th
  • San Francisco, USA
  • 1997 8th
  • Kyoto, JAPAN
  • 1995 7th
  • Saratoga Springs, USA
  • 1993 6th
  • Grenoble, FRANCE
  • 1992 5th
  • Salt Lake City, USA
  • 1989 4th
  • Karlsruhe, Germany
  • 1985 3rd
  • Newport, USA
  • 1983 2nd
  • Santa Barbara, USA
  • 1980 1st
  • Saratoga Springs, USA

 Invitation Letter and Visa

Foreigners traveling to the People’s Republic of China are required to possess passports that are valid for at least six months beyond the period of their intended stay in China. Based on the regulations on foreign affairs, foreigners MUST obtain a visa before entry into China, and exemption of visa is given to citizens of Brunei, Japan or Singapore holding an ordinary passport if they enter China through ports open to foreigners and stay in China for no longer than 15 days. Attendees are advised to consult the nearest Chinese diplomatic mission for more details regarding visa application. Usually, a single entry visa is valid for three months from the date of issue, and can be extended for an additional month at the Foreigners Section of the Local Public Security Bureau if necessary. Visa application should be made preferably at least one month before the intended departure for China.
Attendees may apply for either a business visa (category “F”) or a tourist visa (category “L”) at the local Chinese embassy/consulate.
“F” visa: an invitation letter produced by the local congress organizer (The China International Conference Center for Science and Technology) will be provided to facilitate your visa application. In order to receive the Invitation Letter, you need to complete your online registration (with registration fee paid). In addition, you are required to provide us with all the information/documents required for processing the visa invitation letter through the online registration system. Upon receiving these, a letter will be produced, and an electronic copy of this letter will be sent to the e-mail address that you used for registration.
“L” visa: An invitation letter is NOT required to get an “L” visa. For more details regarding the tourist visa, please consult your local Chinese embassy/consulate.
If you have any questions regarding visa application, please contact Mr. WANG Yu at nureth2017@163.com .

If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa, please log in  NURETH-17 registration system
You need to creat an account and fill out the information requested in invitation letter page. Once we received your request, we will process it ASAP. 

If you have other questions about registration,visa and invitation letter, please email your question to nureth2017@163.com and copy it to nureth17@xjtu.edu.cn.

Copyright © 2016 Xi'an Jiao Tong University