Registration is required for all attendees and presenters.
At least 1 author from every paper MUST register before July 15, 2017.
Papers without corresponding registration author(s) will be removed from the conference program.
The fee is translated at current exchange rates.
Inclusions in Registration Fee:
- Full Meeting Registration: Includes access to Technical Sessions, Exhibition Hall, Welcome Reception (September 3), lunch (September 4-September 7), Banquet, Coffee Break and meeting publication.
- One Day Registration: Includes access to Technical Sessions of the selected day, lunch of the selected day, Exhibition Hall, Coffee Break and meeting publication.
- Student Registration: Includes access to Technical Sessions, Exhibition Hall, Welcome Reception(September 3), lunch (September 4-September 7), Coffee Break and meeting publication.
- Guest Attendee and Expo Staff Registration: Includes access to Welcome Reception and lunch (September 4-September 7).
Please Note: If you register as ANS Member/Co-sponsoring Society Member/student, you are required to show your membership card or student certification when claiming your meeting package.
Addtional Tickets for Reception and Banquet can be booked online already.
|Extra Reception Ticket:
||$50 / RMB350
|Extra Banquet Ticket:
||$65 / RMB450
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Registration cancellations must be made in writing prior to August 1, 2017, in order to receive the corresponding refund.
No refunds on meeting registration fee, reception, banquet or technical tour tickets cancelled after August 1, 2017.
However, you may send a substitute.
The refund policy is as follow:
Before June 30, 2017
85% of the registration fee
July 1, 2017-August 1, 2017
50% of the registration fee
August 1 onwards
Please note that all refund amounts will automatically be transferred back into the respective accounts after cancellation request.
The payment can be completed through the on-line registration system.
If you want to pay your registration fee by bank transfer, please refer to the following bank account information.
Bank Transfer Information (for International participants):
Name of Bank:Bank of China Head Office
Address:1 Fuxingmennei Ave. , Beijing 100818, China
Account №: 778350014159
Account Name: CICCST
Please put "NURETH2017+participant's name" in "Remarks" and send an email to email@example.com (cc: firstname.lastname@example.org) to double-check your payment.
Bank Transfer Information (for domestic participants):
Invitation Letter and Visa
If you need an invitation letter to apply for a visa, please log in NURETH-17 registration system and fill out the information requested in invitation letter page. Once we received your request, we will process it ASAP.
If you have other questions about registration,visa and invitation letter , please email your question to email@example.com and copy it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NURETH-17 will take place at Qujiang International Conference Center, which is only 5 km away from the city ceter,
with over 30 hotels distributed around it.Hotel Price varies from $60.00-$120 USD per day according to their location.
The following hotels are relatively close to the venue,
- 1. Ramada Plaza (350m)
- 2. Xi'an International Conference Center(Qujiang Hotel) (1.4km)
- 3. Xi’an Tanglong International Hotel (1.4km)
- 4. Paradise Resort Xi’an (1.6km)
Hotel Reservation Form Download
You can make a reservation easily by filling the form bellow:
The Superior Queen Room (2 breakfasts included) at Tanglong Int'l Hotel and the Superior King Room(2 breakfasts included) at Ramada Plaza have been booked up, please choose other room type.
If you want to call for room reservations, please contact the staff between 8:00am-20:00pm (Beijing Time).